REQUEST FOR QUOTATIONS
Building Demolition and Removal Work Required
Sealed bids will be received by the undersigned up to 4:00 p.m. on Friday, April 3, 2020, for the following work required by the Municipality of Glenboro South Cypress:
The demolition and complete removal of all buildings and materials complete with all foundations and/or basements. Lot areas (50’ x 120’) to be filled in and leveled off with clean dirt, for the two properties presently located at the following locations:
- North ½ of Lot 12, Block 24, Plan 755 – 306 Lyall Street
- Lot 7 Block 12, Plan 460 – 307 Miles Street
Scope of work includes, but not limited to:
- Demolition of buildings and removal of all building materials. Plans for disposal of material to be arranged by contractor and approved by the Municipality of Glenboro South Cypress.
- The identification of hazardous goods, ie: asbestos related material, is the responsibility of the successful applicant and the mitigation and disposal of any such materials must follow Manitoba Provincial Guidelines.
- Building site and disturbed area surrounding the site to be backfilled and leveled with clean dirt.
- Decommission of the sandpoint well as per Manitoba Provincial Guidelines.
- Containment of the refuse and debris resulting from the demolition within the boundaries of the property and mitigation of the impact on surrounding properties from airborne materials.
All bidders will be required to pre-inspect site before submission of tender. Proof of appropriate liability insurance and coverage under the Manitoba Workers’ Compensation Board must be submitted with tender. Envelopes must be sealed and clearly marked “Demolition Bid”.
Successful bidders will be required to attain a Demolition Permit from Cypress Planning District and to fill out the Municipal Contractor Management Package outlining Safe Work Procedures. Project work to be fully completed by May 31, 2020.
Sewer capping will be the responsibility of the Municipality prior to backfilling.
Further information may be obtained by contact the undersigned at 204-827-2252.
Chief Administrative Officer
Municipality of Glenboro South Cypress
P.O. Box 219
Glenboro, Manitoba R0K 0X0