TO ALL MUNICIPAL RESIDENTS
The Municipality of Glenboro South Cypress is enacting preventative measures aimed to help slow the spread of COVID -19 and minimize its impact on our health care system and in our Municipality.
We encourage all members of the public to regularly visit the Provincial website with updates on COVID-19:
Health-related questions or concerns about COVID-19 (coronavirus) can also be directed to Health Links – Info Santé at 204-788-8200 or 1-888-315-9257.
The Municipal Office will remain open to the public; however, we ask that you carefully consider if attending the Municipal Office is necessary or whether your business can be conducted by phone or email.
All Municipality of Glenboro South Cypress staff have been instructed to practice safe social distancing when interacting with residents as recommended by the Province and we ask the public to practice what follows below:
- minimizing prolonged (more than 10 minutes), close (less than two metres) contact between individuals in public
- avoiding greetings that involve touching such as handshakes
- disinfecting frequently used surfaces
- following public health advice related to self-monitoring and self-isolation if you have traveled or have been exposed to someone ill with the virus; and
- avoiding all non-essential travel, as well as crowded places and events.
We are requesting that individuals experiencing flu-like symptoms not enter any of our facilities.
The Municipality is actively monitoring the situation and will continue to evaluate our approach and inform the public of any change.