Any requests for approach building, alterations or removal must be made to the Municipal Office by March 30, 2021 to allow for budgeting purposes.

Applications are available from the Municipal Office or email:, and must be approved by your Ward Councilor.

Provincial Drainage Licenses will be applied for by the Municipality, if required, but are the financial responsibility of the applicant.