Ratepayer Internet Subsidy Provision Program
The Council of the Municipality of Glenboro South Cypress is pleased to provide ratepayers of the Municipality an Internet Subsidy Provision program.
The principles of this policy include:
- An open, fair and consistent process for ratepayers towards offsetting the costs of internet access.
- Process that encourages fair and impartial free trade for providers of internet services
- Accountability of the Municipality toward impartiality and use of taxpayers’ funds.
The provisions for the policy include:
- One-Time reimbursement per roll number with a dwelling
- Urban – reimbursement (upon presentation of paid installation fees on internet billing) of up to $150
- Rural – reimbursement (upon presentation of paid installation fees on internet billing) of up to $400
- Retro-Active to January 1, 2022
- Effective January 1, 2023
Upon installation and receipt of first month billing, ratepayers can present a copy of the internet installation billing to the Municipal Office. Once approved by the Council, payments will be processed.
For more information, contact the Municipal Office at 204-827-2252.
Municipality of Glenboro South Cypress